Saturday, May 11, 2013

Drawing update 2

Here is my  progress on my drawing

Also Here are some other things, My website where you can find out more about my art, books, reviews and more. 
Some of my other blogs I have are: 
E-books, Tips and, Reviews : where I post about my reviews, tips on kindles and free e-book sites
Molly the Dog : all about my dog Molly, what she does, and where else to find her on the web, also around the Hermiston butte, where we go on  walks a lot.

Jusyn's LDS Blog: where I blog what I have up to as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Justyn's Goodreads blog: A carbon copy blog of this blog Justyn the Author with the difference being it's more centered on my books


My Facebook like page  : highlights of this blog, and my finished art will appear there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...